Ard Family

Ard Family
We are SO happy!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Well, the biggest thing that has happened since my last post is that I have been able to announce that I am pregnant!!! We will be welcoming our first child into the world on November 21st this year. We are so excited for our addition to the family. Our first ultrasound was at 17 weeks, so we should have been able to find out the gender. However, baby must not have been expecting that kind of ultrasound, because he/she did not cooperate. Here is our ultrasound... I'm not sure why it turned on me. I uploaded it right.
BABY!

Notice the pelvis? There is a little smiley face that you can see. It's a little bit of a creepy face, but it still looks like a face. You can see the outline of a brain. When we were getting the ultrasound, we could see a better picture, but we didn't get that particular picture. On July 11th, we are having our official gender ultrasound, so hopefully I will have more to report.

Hope you enjoyed the update!

No comments: